#61 Katrina Shows and Dave Grabowski: 2/5ths of Spaceland Lite 4-way team

August 9th, 2018

Kat and Dave are 40% of Spaceland Lite and want to share the other 60%'s darkest secrets live on the interwebs! Just kidding, Lite is one of the most light hearted 4-way teams around. Next year marks the 10th anniversary of Spaceland Lite and these two are here to share the story. You can follow Kat on Facebook at @katrina.shows and Dave @davegrabo

Gravity Lab Radio is hosted by DJ Marvin and Nick Lott with our favorite lab rats, Justin Grubbs and Ben Nelson. You can find us on the web at www.GravityLabRadio.com on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gravitylabradio/ and on Vimeo www.vimeo.com/user73147073

DJ owns and operates The Ratings Center, where he trains skydiving coaches and instructors. TRC also provides canopy coaching. You can find TRC on the interwebs at www.TheRatingsCenter.com and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/theratingscenter

Nick Lott is the Director of Video Marketing for Skydive Spaceland and has a wonderful nack for producing videos. You can follow Nick's work for Spaceland on the video page of Spaceland's Facebook www.facebook.com/spaceland2/ 

Play this podcast on Podbean App